[koha-Infos] Internationalization

pierre pierre biomyth at yahoo.com
Lun 5 Juil 08:28:32 CEST 2004

Dear all,

I am working for the Library of the ECLAC and we would like to update our Integrated Library System. I am now evaluating a couple of options, but I do admit I have a special interest in Koha! I am actually trying to install Koha and get a glimpse of its possibilities.

Recently a couple of posts were dealing with the translation of Koha in Spanish, and the implementation of different languages support would really interest us. My question is: is it possible to use different languages at the same time (with a switch button on the web interfaces for instance)?

Thanks for your answer,

Pierre