[Koha-acquisitions] Credit memos

Christie Balestrieri balestrieri at monterey.org
Thu Nov 18 22:43:14 CET 2021

We just started to receive EDI invoices upon the set-up of our new vendor
this FY.  While the invoices are received via EDI, the credit memos are
not.  Does anyone have any suggestions/protocols that they follow to apply
the credit amounts to the already imported invoices?  The vendor does not
support the importing of credit memos via EDI.

Thank you in advance!

Christie Balestrieri | Technical Services
*Monterey Public Library | 625 Pacific St. Monterey, CA 93940*
*P: 831-646-3740 | balestrieri at monterey.org <balestrieri at monterey.org>*
*www.monterey.org/library <http://www.monterey.org/library>*
*Cal**ifo**rn**ia's First Public Library -** est. 1849*