[Koha-devel] Question about 'Top Lists' reports

Tina Burger tina.burger at liblime.com
Mon Feb 18 21:16:01 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have a question about this report:  'Items not checked out'

Can someone please describe the original intention of this report? It
doesn't work as I expect it to work, so I'm trying to determine if there is
a bug or I just misunderstand the intention.

The resulting report has two columns: 'Num/Items' and 'Global' and under the
'Num/Items' column there is just row after row of sequential numbers. [i've
attached a screenshot] I would expect there to be barcodes or titles or
something.

Does something need to be enabled for this to work? Am I misunderstanding
this?

Thanks!!

--Tina
--