[Koha-devel] Possible IRC tutorial nginx and FastCGI

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Fri May 7 05:38:18 CEST 2010

Ok my interested is peaked.

Any body want to propose times dates methods?  I think a discussion in IRC would be the best.

So, I think the ball is in your court Chris.  I'd say pick a time that is good for you and if anyone misses then they can read about it in the logs and follow up on the list with more questions.

Thanks,
Brendan

Looking forward to this.