[Koha-devel] Changing 'Fines' to 'Charges'

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Fri May 7 06:53:39 CEST 2010

+1 Fees / Charges ( either is better than Fines )

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
        Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2