[Koha-devel] Harley integration

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Tue May 11 03:05:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've started a wiki page to track the integration of 'Harley' into 3.2 and 3.4:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/PTFSHarleyIntegration

I created this page as an adjunct to the bugs database, which should
be considered authoritative concerning the status of any particular
issue or enhancement.  The vast majority of the changes are
enhancements that necessarily will be targeted for 3.4, as I do not
plan on lifting the 3.2 feature freeze.  I've noted a few cases where
there is overlap between PTFS work and current or proposed patches.  I
would appreciate updates to this wiki page by PTFS and others as
Harley gets sorted out.

Regards,

Galen
--