[Koha-devel] Integrating PTFS code into 3.4

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed May 12 12:50:43 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 1:20 AM, Frederic Demians <frederic at tamil.fr> wrote:
> Thanks a lot to PTFS for contributing back to Koha its customer's code.

Ditto from me!! It is awesome to see so many new developments made
public for all to benefit from.

[snip]

> This process would avoid having orphan functionalities without any
> documentation or with incomplete documentation.

Better yet, this process makes it so that other developers don't start
working on the same functionalities - having everything documented up
front makes it so that each developer can seek sponsorship for a new
feature instead of doubling the work that another developer is already
doing

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard