[Koha-devel] patches for 3.0.x

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Wed May 19 15:05:31 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Just a ´dumb´question from someone who just started submitting a few minor patches:

Galen wrote:

This patch is similar to commit 731b82f7641565c, which is present in

HEAD and, if this is a significant enough issue in 3.0.x, should be

cherry-picked to that branch.  I've marked bug 4159 as a duplicated of

bug 3519.

What is the procedure for a patch to reach 3.0.x too (in general; this patch is not that relevant) ?
I did not find such a topic on the wiki or overlooked it ;)

Regards,

Marcel