[Koha-devel] Patrons with no Checkouts report

Toni arosa at tginet.com
Wed May 19 15:31:50 CEST 2010

Hello,

After looking into the code of the predefined report "Patrons with No
Checkouts" (borrowers_out.pl), I wonder whether the way it is generated
(at least in Koha version 3.0.5) is a Bug:
It only takes into consideration "old_issues" table, which means that
Patrons having items for the first time will appear in the list of
"Patrons with no Checkouts".

Taking this case (first time users) into account should be as easy as
filtering out by the "issues" table in addition to the “old_issues” table.

Is it a BUG? Should I therefore report it?
 If I report it, I could attach the necessary modification to make it work
taking in consideratin first time borrowers, Do you accept "casual"
patches from external people?
Thanks,

Toni