[Koha-devel] meeting solr

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com
Mon Nov 29 23:46:43 CET 2010

Two weeks ago, I said that we would organise a meeting around solr and
our developments in progress.

We think we may now plan that.
We think we could do that next week or the week after in order to tell
the community the point what we achieved, what we are missing (And the
first and most time-consuming task would be to gather some biblios and
some use cases to test so that we donot induce regressions, what we plan
to work on, and what the community could help us to do.)
Our plan is to share our work on a regular base so that you can all see
the direction we are willing to take, and the reasons why we implemented
things that way.

I would like to invite you to the Doodle poll "meeting solr".
I donot want to interfere with the regular meeting. It is more a kind of
"Come and play". We will have an up and running interface.
Every body interested or even skeptical about this development may come
and make his own opinion.

Please follow the link in order to participate in the poll:
http://doodle.com/2eh7spytgmydduca

We will take at least two meetings at two different time in the day so
that the wider audience can benefit and ask questions. We will try and
assign the questions that you may have. We will therefore take the top
two options. One in the morning, and one in the evening.
I hope you will join us.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT
BibLibre