[Koha-devel] Fwd: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Notice of Change to License for OpenNCIP

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:18:31 CEST 2011

Hi,

Please see this notice from the Georgia Public Library Service
regarding relicensing OpenNCIP from the GPL v2 to the GPL v2+.  As you
can see, I am seeking confirmation from other copyright holders to
approve the license change.

As we all know, Koha currently embeds a fork of OpenNCIP.  To assist
with ending that situation so that Koha just uses OpenNCIP as a normal
Perl dependency, I also call on any individuals and companies who have
contributed patches to Koha's fork to express their willingness to
have their code incorporated in a GPL2+ OpenNCIP.

Regards,

Galen