[Koha-devel] Bug in the wiki (galen ?) / playing with RFCs

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Jul 8 11:29:19 CEST 2011

Hello all,

For the GBSD#2, I'm working on the wiki, to clean RFCs.
At the moment, the page : http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Category:RFCs
display 82 entries. many of them are related to features now included in
Koha, some of them are related to features submitted and waiting for
inclusion, some of them are related to features still to develop
(sponsored or not)

That's why i've created 2 sub-categories:
* Implemented_RFC => this is no more a RFC, this is a feature in Koha
* Submitted_RFC => this is no more a RFC, this is a feature submitted to
the dev team, that is waiting for sign-off/QA/...

What I wanted to do was to REMOVE the category RFC to all
Implemented_RFC and Submitted_RFC, to have, in the RFC page, just what
is really a RFC. And, of course add the Implemented or Submitted
sub-category.

I can't remove the RFCs category, and magnus tells me it's a bug, and
that  "we should all go sit on gmcharlt until he at least disables the
plugin that is messing with the categories ;-) "

So, galen, could you do something for this ?

Once it's done, I will be able to remove "RFCs" category for pages that
are no more a RFC. That will make the RFC page much more useful, it will
display only RFCs !

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com