[Koha-devel] Koha - WAI / WCAG

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Fri Jul 15 20:51:38 CEST 2011

On 11 July 2011 10:00, LAURENT Henri-Damien
<henridamien.laurent at gmail.com> wrote:
> As far as I know, bibliotheque-helene.org is quite complying to WCAG and
> is running koha. Whether there is formal compliance, I donot know, nor
> if there is a compliance test running.
> Problem is that all the code added by users (OPACNAV, intranetNAV and
> Credits and so on...) can break the compliance and Code.
> But at least, when no system preference badly set, I agree a formal
> Compliance could be a very nice thing.

Since no-one has stepped forward with a completed assessment, maybe we
could collaborate on it on the wiki?

My idea is to take some WCAG checklist, format it for the wiki and
then we can collaborate on documenting what Koha has/needs.

So far I have found this checklist:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-WCAG20-20060427/appendixB.html

Does anyone know any other checklist that would be better?

Best regards,
Magnus Enger
libriotech.no