[Koha-devel] Koha 3.4.0 release schedule - April is coming fast

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Mar 22 09:03:23 CET 2011

Le 21/03/2011 20:52, Chris Cormack a écrit :
> Hi All
>
> After 5 (soon to be 6) on schedule 3.2.x releases we are closing in our
> 6 month target for a 3.4.0 release. Release date is April 22 2011
>
> So in light of that, here are some key dates we all need to be aware of
>
> April 1st : Feature freeze
>
> April 8th : String freeze
Just to let everyone know:
Just after feature freeze and before string freeze, from apr 4th to
April 8th, more than 20 proud & happy Koha european hackers will join
their strengths to work on Koha for a week, in BibLibre office, in
Marseille.

4 comes from Spain, 2 from UK, 1 from germany, 1 from Norway, 4 from
France outside from BibLibre and 12+ from BibLibre.
Most (all ?) of our week will be dedicated to sign-off, update bugzilla,
test, fix bugs, work on translation,...

If you want to join, it's still possible.

Happy hacking !

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com