[Koha-devel] A few things you could do before I release of Koha 3.8

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Apr 20 10:28:55 CEST 2012

Le 19/04/2012 22:47, Paul a écrit :
> At 02:54 PM 4/19/2012 -0400, Owen Leonard wrote:
>> > ... very respectfully, it's bloatware. Firebug pagespeed finds a 23%
>> > increase in transfer size:
>>
>> There's no way to "respectfully" use the term "bloatware."
>
> If I've offended you, please accept my humble apologies.  We use the
> term rather loosely to describe an increase in code size (in this case
> 23% - see my previous post) combined with a (perceived) decrease in user
> friendliness.  If there's a better term, I'll be most happy to use it.
>
>> > The "old" fitted nicely onto one screen without scrolling; for the
>> "new" you
>> > have to scroll for all functions except search.
>>
>> What are the dimensions of your browser window? It should be possible
>> to make it more flexible.
>
> We us a standard setting of 1024 x 768 on all monitors in our
> organization (from end-user kiosks to my desk-top.)  For a graphical
> comparison, please see:
> <http://navalmarinearchive.com/admin/koha_home_page_comparison.html>.
Yikes ! there's something wrong with your display of the display
introduced by bug 7979 !!! (and I understand why you're complaining now).
Attached is how it look for (all of ?) us. The menus are on the RIGHT of
the news, not BELOW !

which version of FF are you using ? any idea welcomed !
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com