[Koha-devel] Some thoughts about "any" index

Mathieu Saby mathieu.saby at univ-rennes2.fr
Wed Nov 27 23:57:56 CET 2013

Hello
There 3 batch of patches depending of one another :
- Bug 8962 is formally dependant of 11202, and I don't want to rewrite
it without the dependancy
- It is not formally dependant of 11291, but before writing the "DOM"
patches of 8962, I prefer to see the mechanism proposed in bug 11291
tested pushed into master, before adapting it for 8962

So I won't wrote the DOM patches for Bug 8962 before
- bugs 11202 and 11291 are be signed off, qaed and push into master
and
- Bug 8962 has received at least a signed off for the 3 patches
currently attached (made for GRS1).

I think I will have some free hours to work on that in december or
january, but probably not after.

Regards,
M. Saby