[Koha-devel] Hackfest in Marseille = book your flights !

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Dec 10 12:09:29 CET 2014

Hello everybody,

It's a pleasure to announce/confirm that the 2015 hackfest in Marseille
will take place in March, 2nd-6th.

It should be a great hackfest, with our RM Tomas, our QA Manager Katrin,
2 or 3 ppl from ByWater, 2 from PTFS-Europe, the BibLibre team, and
hopefully a lot of others.
( including you ? )

If you want to join us, just send me an email (I'll add you to a gdoc
that gives details about location, hotel, public transportation,...)

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, expert du logiciel libre pour les bibliothèques