[Koha-devel] koha-common install

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 25 05:58:37 CET 2014

Greetings,

I figured I had not done a 32-bit install in a while, so I grabbed the Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS ISO.
I installed it in VirtualBox OpenSSH, LAMP, and Mail Server selected (even though I probably could have gone with nothing).
I then followed the instructions http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_packages
Now, I was expecting some apache2 issues to crop up, but strangely I had no problems whatsoever running:
sudo apt-get install koha-common

You should NEVER tinker with /etc/apt/sources.list, when you SHOULD ADD /etc/apt/sources.list.d/NEWFILE.list and sudo apt-get update.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett