[Koha-devel] New package for koha (master version)

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Wed Sep 3 15:31:18 CEST 2014

Hi to all,

I have installed koha on a Linux debian wheezy amd64.
I installed packages with koha-common, I find those new packages:

Test::MockObject [not mandatory, new]
DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader [mandatory, too old version, at least
version 0.07039].

To install Test::MockObject it is enough the package
libtest-mockobject-perl for wheezy.

To install DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader the package
libdbix-class-schema-loader-perl of wheezy it is not enough (the version
is 0.07025).

In debian jessie the version is ok (0.07041), I don't know if it is a
good policy to insert it in Koha repo.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Soluzioni per la Ricerca Istituzionale - Automazione Biblioteche
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate