[Koha-devel] problem to perform a simple query (Adnier Rosello)

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Sep 17 03:12:34 CEST 2014

Adnier Roselló Carrazana schreef op di 16-09-2014 om 16:15 [-0400]:
> apology not specify in my previous mail that my koha version is 3.0.6,
> which has a preference variable to not use the zebra (NoZebra), so the
> search of bibliographic records are handled directly by MySQL,
> grateful by the response, I hope to clarify the problem, Greetings

3.0.6 was released in May 2010, it's over four years old and very much
unsupported. The NoZebra configuration is also not well supported and
has been removed from later versions. I'd suggest upgrading to a current
version of Koha and using Zebra. Things are then more likely to work.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.