[Koha-devel] Request regarding patch submissions...

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 18:15:39 CEST 2015

Greetings,

I don’t always have time to fix patches while testing them, so I just had the displeasure of setting a bug to ‘Patch Does Not Apply’. The cause? CSS files. If your patch modifies CSS files, please include them in a separate commit, so that the person testing can rebuild them from the less files (which is easy enough to fix while testing). If there is some standard practice regarding the CSS files, a URL to wiki information regarding that would be nice. I’m off for lunch.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett