[Koha-devel] Metasearch on Opac (bug 10486)

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Thu Apr 16 18:01:33 CEST 2015

Hi to all,

I report the developing of a metasearch in Koha Opac.

a)The path that I try on Marsiglia meeting, to reuse the z39.50
interface of intranet, was a dead end.
It is too slow, It download the records, insert them ino resevoir then
display.

b)Now I try to use pazpar2 with less modificaton on Koha as possible.

c)So I create a new opac template and opac cgi

d)I create a syspref to display a link to metasearch in opac header

e)I doing also pazpar setup on command line.
In fact it in not very difficult using this example:
https://github.com/ssp/pazpar2-all

f)You nee to insert a specific config in koha-httpd.conf

Now I'm working on opac template and I have same problems with js
(pazpar2 is called by ajax).

I plan to release code with a big wiki page on installation for Koha 3.22

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Servizi Innovativi -- Automazione Biblioteche
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate