[Koha-devel] Hidden items associated item types turning up in facets - anyone done work on this?

Liz Rea liz at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Apr 22 06:43:57 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I'm just curious whether anyone has done work specifically on the hidden
items and facets. I can see that there are bugs for hiding the
associated item types from the Advanced Search, and quite a bit of work
has been done to make the hiding more complete - but I wasn't able to
find if anything had been done with the facets.

Also quite curious if anyone has a thought on whether or not hiding
associated item types will be easier or harder with 3.18+ (zebra facets).

Please, share your thoughts!

Cheers,
Liz

Liz Rea
Catalyst.Net Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House,
150 Willis Street, Wellington.
P.O Box 11053, Manners Street,
Wellington 6142

GPG: B149 A443 6B01 7386 C2C7 F481 B6c2 A49D 3726 38B7