[Koha-devel] Testing party on Thursday 17 December at Lyon 3 University

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Tue Dec 15 13:33:55 CET 2015

Hi,
Just before breaking for Christmas holidays, we are organising a testing party at Lyon 3 University.
We have selected several bugzilla tickets as you can see on this Trello : https://trello.com/b/PcSNIggo/journee-test-lyon-3-17-12-2015

If you want to propose us others tickets with patch easy to test on a sandbox or to add a comment, don't hesitate. (Trello is public, but I think I have to add you if you want to comment or change something)

Cheers,

Sonia BOUIS

Responsable du Système intégré de gestion des bibliothèques

bIBLIOTHÈQUES UNIVERSITAIRES
Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3
6 Cours Albert Thomas - B.P. 8242 - 69355 Lyon Cedex 08
ligne directe : +33 (0)4 78 78 79 03 | http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr<http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr/>

L'Université Jean Moulin est membre fondateur de l'Université de Lyon