[Koha-devel] Merge borrowers and deletedborrowers tables

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Jan 13 16:46:56 CET 2016

Hi devs,

I am sure the community has already discussed about that: I am
wondering why do we have a borrowers and a deletedborrowers tables
when a "delete" flag in the borrowers table could do the trick.
I am sure it's a matter of optimizing the sql queries, but did someone
already compare on a descent database?
It would help a lot to have the foreign keys set on other tables, to
display the data if the library wants to displayed them.

See bugs 13534 13668 14849
Doing this way, we make the DB structure consistent, but we will lost info.

Cheers,
Jonathan