[Koha-devel] Benchmarks for QA tools

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Jul 21 12:27:28 CEST 2016

Hi devs,

During the last dev meeting [1] we discussed about the ability to add
some benchmarks to the QA tools.
I have written a prove of concept and push it to a branch [2].
I'd like to get feedbacks as I don't like how it works actually:
1/ It adds calls to C4 and Koha methods from the QA tools, while until
now the QA tools where kind of independent of the Koha API
2/ The results are not really convincing: the time diff strongly
changes from one execution to the others. I can get +15% and then -15%
with the same patchset.

Any ideas how we could improve them?

Cheers,
Jonathan