[Koha-devel] Hackfest in Marseille in October

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed May 4 17:25:21 CEST 2016

Hello koha-developers,

For the 5th year, BibLibre is happy to welcome in Marseille anyone
wanting to hack Koha. Because the KohaCon is in June, the Marseille
hackfest has been switched to fall.

We are waiting for you in October, 10th - 14th !

Some people have already told they'll be here.

Kohala, the french NPO, and BibLibre have decided to sponsor Owen, so
he'll be with us. Thanks to NPL for letting him come !
I also know that our loved RM will be here too.

If you plan to join us, just drop me an email !

PS: for those who came previous years: we have a new NPO as neighbors.
They've a large meeting room, that can host 15+ ppl we already have
booked, plus a small one with sofas.
So we have space for 70+ persons !

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques