[Koha-devel] Dev a app with android studio

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Fri May 6 11:00:21 CEST 2016

Hi,

Il 06/05/2016 09:36, dave_meyer at web.de ha scritto:
> Hi Community!
> No answers to the question?
> Kind regards
> Martin
> Hi!
> I am new here and I don't know if this is the right way to
> ask a quastion.
> Can someone from the user group  send me a link
> for the full HTTP API for KOHA, please.

The best list is here
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/APIs_and_protocols_supported_by_Koha

/ opac / ilsdi.pl

> I can't find a full list. In special I need the HTTP API
> for 'Check In' and 'Check out' a book from KOHA.

I sugget you to read the code of /opac/ilsdi.pl
You can see the protocol specification here:
https://old.diglib.org/architectures/ilsdi/DLF_ILS_Discovery_1.1.pdf

Probably you need to write same new services.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Zeno Tajoli
/ SVILUPPO PRODOTTI/ - Automazione Biblioteche