[Koha-devel] How do we find consensus on interface changes?

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Tue May 31 21:49:47 CEST 2016

I'm concerned that we are going down a road where every patch submitted to
the Koha project will end up requiring a community vote. I think it would
be more reasonable and efficient to add a community UI manager role to the
project. Someone who is empowered to make executive decisions on this
matter. Either that or accept that the way team rules on this matter. The
community votes them in after all!

Kyle