[Koha-devel] KohaDevBox v2.0 released

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 15:11:29 CET 2016

After lots of months of work and people's contributions, we finally reached
our milestone for v2.0.

The original KohaDevBox functionalities are all implemented on the
Ansible-driven one, and we can now focus on making it even better (we
already have Elasticsearch integration, automatic superlibrarian user
creation, and lots of configuration options).

It can be used on Linux, Mac OS and Windows. It provides a full development
and testing environment for people willing to work on the project.

Read the README.md[1] file to get an idea of how easy is to get a full
development environment, and the flexibility you can get with all the
options we provide.

Please enjoy it, and fill issues for any problem you might have. It can be
improved, and we count on you to help us :-D

Koha Development Team

[1] https://github.com/digibib/kohadevbox
--
Tomás Cohen Arazi