[Koha-devel] Koha and xhtml2pdf

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Apr 24 10:08:34 CEST 2017

Yeah, no one uses easy_install anymore. It's all about pip.

However, the community likes to have everything packaged, and using pip is
like using cpan... so this seems like an issue to me. Does Koha have anyone
of notifying that there's a dependency missing if it's not installed in this
case?

David Cook
Systems Librarian
Prosentient Systems