[Koha-devel] Master broken by 20521 (sql modes)

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Oct 18 01:38:43 CEST 2018

Hi devs,

I quick email to let you know that master and tests are (completely) broken
because of the recent push of bug 20521.
It turned on the "problematic SQL modes" for dev installs (I let you search
for that in your emails if it did not ring you the bell).

I am working on fixing the different test failures (the ones we introduced
since bug 20144, 6 months ago). They are all regressions and there are a
lot!

This shows us that we absolutely need this change, to alert us when we are
doing something wrong, that's why I would not recommend a revert.

If you are stuck in something urgent/important you can revert
  commit aafd0476342ca9691fd8a7c2c754c425ae1cf61f
  Bug 20521: Enable problematic SQL modes for dev installs
Or easier, remove the dev_install flag in your koha-conf (but do not forget
to switch it back in a few days!).

Cheers,
Jonathan