[Koha-devel] Koha 19.05 dates

Nick Clemens nick at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Apr 9 13:56:27 CEST 2019

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay here, this release has snuck up on me a bit :-) Time
flies when you are having fun.

I looked at the calendar and realized that Kohacon falls when we would
normally be releasing.
After talking with a few others I have decided to release after Kohacon, so
we have the time during the hackfest to clean up the release.

My planned dates for the 19.05 release are:
May   3 - Feature slush - no enhancement/new features  that have not passed
QA will be considered for release
May  10 - Feature freeze - only bugfixes will pushed after this - 1st draft
of release notes
May  17 - String Freeze - 2nd draft of release notes
May  30 - Release

Let me know if there is any feedback or a need to adjust the dates.

As always, thanks to all for helping. I know this will be another great
release put together by our fabulous community.

Thanks,
Nick
--
Nick Clemens