[Koha-devel] koha-testing-docker - production use

Waylon Robertson wrobertson1981 at yahoo.co.nz
Thu Apr 18 03:26:31 CEST 2019

I am trying to move my already existing 17.05 koha install, on a old ubuntu-minimal docker, to koha-testing-docker, figure all it needs is a change of config, and then i can stop the db docker container, only... it is ignoring my changes to koha-conf.xml inside sites/kohadev.my changes are there, and yet koha-rebuild-zebra etc are just ignoring them.
I've also tried changing .env and defaults.env to match my creds before docker-compose up, and it seems like all options are taken into account, except the HOSTNAME, or DB_HOSTNAME or DB_HOSTno variation works.
I am thinking, maybe its better to just start from a debian docker image, and start from there, build it up myself?I need to do this, as the docker i have, won't boot up on my new centos 7 system, mpm_itk says something about seccomp, and stops apache from running perl.