[Koha-devel] Removal of hidelostitems syspref

Fridolin SOMERS fridolin.somers at biblibre.com
Tue Apr 23 17:37:53 CEST 2019

We at Biblibre have nearly 1 Koha on 2 that use this syspref.

For moving this to OpacHiddenItems, i think we need a negativ condition
saying "hide items not(itemlost=0)".
Maybe some real administration page to manage this behavior.

Regards,

Le 22/04/2019 à 18:56, Tomas Cohen Arazi a écrit :
> Hi all, I wanted to ask for opinions about removing the mentioned syspref.
> This is proposed on bug 8619, in which Owen already made a proposal for an
> enhancement so this is painless for users.
>
> Thanks for your feedback.

Fridolin SOMERS <fridolin.somers at biblibre.com>
BibLibre, France - software and system maintainer