[Koha-docs] Documentation tasks - easy, medium and hard

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 14:18:00 CEST 2019

I've added some tags to some tasks in Taiga for the 19.05 Epic (
https://tree.taiga.io/project/ldjamison-kohadocs-1805/epic/816) to see if
this helps make it easy to get started, and help with prioritisation.

I've only suggested a small number of tasks at this stage in each category,
but feel free to assign yourself any Taiga tasks that appeal to you!

I'll add some more tags to tasks over the next few days...

Easy
====

Relatively easy things to fix, such as formatting, capitalisation, or typos.

https://tree.taiga.io/project/ldjamison-kohadocs-1805/search?text=easy

Medium
======

Things like enhancements (where updates to existing information required),
new system preferences, updating screenshots, updating lists and reference
information.

Some work is required to figure out what needs updating or how it works,
but generally it is straight forward to update.

https://tree.taiga.io/project/ldjamison-kohadocs-1805/search?text=medium

Hard
====

Things like new sections of the manual, new features, and reviewing a
section of the manual. Need to do some planning to work out what is
required - including identifying tasks and reference material to develop.
Or it might be a complete rewrite or edit!

https://tree.taiga.io/project/ldjamison-kohadocs-1805/search?text=hard

Section reviews
============

One idea could be to pick an area of the manual and review it to see
whether it is up-to-date.

This might involve working through the tasks and reference material to make
sure they are up-to-date, including screenshots and examples. Part of this
could include checking for any Taiga tasks for that area as well.

Other suggestions
things are causing issues.

David Nind | david.nind at gmail.com
PO Box 12367, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand 6144
m. +64 21 0537 847