[Koha-oz] Next Koha Users Meeting in Melbourne July 13th 2017 at 6pm

Siobhan Foster fostersiobhan at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 1 09:29:06 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

You are invited to attend the next Koha Users' Meeting, kindly hosted by our friends at PSC.

Thursday July 13th at 6pm at the Photography Studies College, 65 City Road, Southbank

The speaker will be confirmed soon, but please put this date in your diary.

Bob Birchall will also speak on the current malware risks and Koha's protection.

If you have any other topics you would like discussed please let me know.

You are also invited to join us for a meal after the meeting (about 7.30pm) at Southbank.

Please kindly RSVP to me at fostersiobhan at hotmail.com or text or ring  0412 674 602

Looking forward to seeing you!

Siobhan Foster

Divine Word Missionaries and Redemptorist Libraries