[Koha-translate] End of string freeze is nigh

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Tue May 14 14:54:49 CEST 2013

Good morning.

As threatened, I am asking the Translation Manager to provide a pull
request for the PO files to me on Saturday, May 18, so please get your
translations in before then.

It looks like we have about 22 languages that are actively being
translated, of which 2 are completed, and 12 are within 10% of done. If you
are trying to get your language to 100% finished, now would be a good time
for a sprint. We also have three languages for which we are waiting for
uploads (I think): Catalan, Czech, and Kurdish Sorani. If you have the PO
files for these languages to upload, please make sure you do so by Friday.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/