[Koha-translate] Requesting reviewer rights on the Occitan language OR an edition from someone having them OR a fuzzy-string-marking

Victor Grousset/tuxayo victor at tuxayo.net
Thu Jul 15 02:54:51 CEST 2021

Hi :)

I can't actually translate in Occitan (although it's the language of my
region) but there are fixes needed.

There are 8 instances of "PERL" in the translation. It gives the release
maintainers a false positive when checking for code injections in the
translations.

4 of them have suggestions waiting for approval:
https://translate.koha-community.org/oc/

The others are on a totally unrelated string. But I can't submit a
translation deletion. I can click the submit button but it's silently
ignored :D
Here they are:
https://translate.koha-community.org/oc/translate/#search=Converted%20version&sfields=source,target&soptions=exact

Cheers,