[Koha-translate] Changes in the translation platform permissions. Only reviewers can validate a translation

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sat Jun 12 17:23:57 CEST 2021

Hi,

there was an accidental change in configuration that was undone lately.
So it used to work like it does now before and I hope people will get in
touch if they face any issues. We should be able to help them quickly.
But most if not all translators should already have the right
permissions/group assignments, I believe.

Katrin