[Koha-translate] Koha translation for Greek

gveranis at dataly.gr gveranis at dataly.gr
Sat Oct 9 10:50:38 CEST 2021

Hi all,

I would like to ask if someone can provide us access to manage Greek
translation because we try to translate the terms and the system on
pootle ony allow us to suggest but not to approve the translation and
because of that we have as greek provider of Koha many problems. On
some installations we change the po files internally in order to be
the translation on right way. Could you please explain me how I can
gain access on that ? I ask previous greek translators and they
suggest me to ask here.

Best regards,
George Veranis