[Koha-translate] no string freeze for Manuals ?

BETEMPS Emmanuel E.BETEMPS at ville-caluire.fr
Thu Oct 21 10:23:49 CEST 2021

Hi,

I know two easy-to-reach sources for the Koha manual in french : koha-community.org/manual and translate.koha-community.org/manual

I didn't see all the differences between them, but I know :
- there's no french 21.05 manual on translate.koha-community
- some french manuals updates seem rather 'old' (May '21 for 20.11 manual , October '21 for 20.05 manual -this one is not old ^^- and March '21 for 19.11 manual)
- most recent updates aren't in the same source

The 'problems' are we keep on translating manuals but users can't use 'fresh' translated versions and we don't know when translations will be taken in consideration.

Is there any solution ?
For example : more frequent updates ? a frequency in updating ? twinned string freeze for Koha and its manual ?

Furthermore, what source do you suggest : we could lead users on the one which would gather newest updates for all versions.

have a nice day,

Emmanuel Bétemps

[http://www.ville-caluire.fr/fichiers/images/signature.png] <https://support-info.ville-caluire.fr/signature_mail/redirection.php>