[Koha-translate] Koha translate (slovakia)

Viliam POLONEC Viliam_POLONEC at tempest.sk
Fri Apr 29 14:48:27 CEST 2022

it's working

Viliam
________________________________
Od: Viliam POLONEC
Odoslané: 29. apríla 2022 14:29:16
Komu: Katrin Fischer; koha-translate at lists.koha-community.org
Predmet: Re: [Koha-translate] Koha translate (slovakia)

Hi Katrin

great

thank you very much

We are going to test it

Viliam
Od: Koha-translate <koha-translate-bounces at lists.koha-community.org> v mene používateľa Katrin Fischer <katrin.fischer.83 at web.de>
Odoslané: 29. apríla 2022 14:27:17
Komu: koha-translate at lists.koha-community.org
Predmet: Re: [Koha-translate] Koha translate (slovakia)

Hi Viliam,

I have added SK-KOHA to the Slovakian language team in the role of 'Reviewer'. That means she will be able to submit translations and review suggestions.

Katrin