[Koha-translate] Become language admin

ayodhya iayodhya at protonmail.ch
Fri Jun 3 21:54:39 CEST 2022

Hello everyone,

Source: Now IIUC how it works, you need to tell us your usernames on the platform (create an account if you don't have) so you will be made language admin. A language admin can given other people the role of reviewers Which is needed for the people that will help you translate otherwise they will only be able to make suggestions and only you could accept them. (though that's a valid workflow also)

Source: It needs a new dedicated thread on koha-translate as I don't have rights on the translation platform and some questions need clarification before deleting a language.

I like to take this responsibility, please set me as an admin for tamil / ta language and we don't need versions for our language.
Pootle ID: iayodhya

[R45XvezA](mailto:R45XvezA at protonmail.ch)'s [002948](https://lists.koha-community.org/pipermail/koha-translate/2022-June/002948.html), [002949](https://lists.koha-community.org/pipermail/koha-translate/2022-June/002949.html) explanations are correct and thank you for the notification.

-Thanks-