[Koha-translate] Files of Finnish translations 21.11

Victor Grousset/tuxayo victor at tuxayo.net
Mon Mar 14 20:57:45 CET 2022

Hi :)

On 22-03-14 11:40, Österman Anneli wrote:
> I downloaded from the Pootle the files of Finnish translations 21.11 but
> they don’t seem to be the right ones. They miss translations that are in
> place in Pootle. Also when I open the po-files with Poedit, the program
> says the files are for the 21.05 version.

Can you check for a 21.11 only string that was in Pootle since last
month at least?
The modifications date (2022-02-19) seem to indicate that it's related
to the string freeze, so the .po are generated once every month. So the
15th and then again a few days later.

That's a big caveat when translating using .po files, because of the
risk of loosing recent work.

 > Also when I open the po-files with Poedit, the program
 > says the files are for the 21.05 version.

Indeed the metadata is wrong, but it might just be for documentation
purposes to have the version in the file. Of course having it outdate
defeats the point. So to know for sure we should check for something
that should be only in 21.11
MARCOverlayRules is a new 21.11 syspref so that should do it.

Cheers,

--
Victor Grousset/tuxayo