[Koha-translate] Is possible to generate .po files more often?

Mike D. black23 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 19:46:05 CEST 2022

Hi Bernardo,
you've described exactly the procedure we use. Today I was chatting on IRC
with Cait and we were unable to find out how often the .po files are
generated. For Koha 21.11, which I am now actively translating, the
generation occurred on Friday 6/5 and today 9/5. Does this mean that the
script does this every day? Or is the frequency different?
We have a script that downloads .po files from Pootle (for example
https://translate.koha-community.org/export/21.11/cs/) and replaces the
files on our Koha server disk. For this to work well though, we need to
know how often the files in /export/version/cs change. Ideally this would
be once a day. That would be perfect.
Thank you

Michal

po 9. 5. 2022 v 19:07 odesílatel Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel <