[Koha-translate] Is possible to generate .po files more often?

Mike D. black23 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 15:01:54 CEST 2022

Hi Bernardo and community,
daily generation of .po files works great. However, we did run into one
limitation. If we manage to break some translation and thus the interface,
we would need a hot fix option. Would there be any way to arrange on-demand
.po generation of a specific Koha version and language? For example, some
button in Pootle that only the Language Manager would have the right to
use? It would help us a lot in crisis moments, especially before a new
release.

Thank you

Michal