[Koha-translate] Is possible to generate .po files more often?

Mike D. black23 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 21:42:49 CEST 2022

Hi Victor,
you're right, both solutions will help resolve the situation. Assuming
there is an access to the .po files on the server. Some of our translators
don't have the necessary knowledge to be able to use ssh and fix .po files
directly using the command line. Yet, they are able to work on the
translation and do it efficiently and well. Generating .po files would help
in just such specific cases. It would be a useful feature, but we can
probably get by without it. It's just that the problem won't be able to be
solved directly by the person who caused it, but by someone else who can do
it directly on the server.

Bye for now

Michal

po 30. 5. 2022 v 21:32 odesílatel Victor Grousset/tuxayo <victor at tuxayo.net>