Fwd: [Koha-win32] KOHA-Win32 Intranet problem - MARC Import - No ISBN not imported to the reservoir

David Whelchel whelchel at dlwa.com
Sat Feb 17 19:17:26 CET 2007

Whow what a bummer!! This borders on unacceptable. It means that in our,
and other instutions, we will need to support multiple browsers. With
the number of IE installations this should be addressed. For me I will
bite the bullet and set aside a system with firefox to do this one
function. Is this because of a weakness in perl?

Dave