[Koha-win32] Koha 2.2.9 error

Nihar Patra patranihar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 08:40:13 CEST 2008

Dear Mr. Rob,
Greetings !!!
I have installed KOHA 2.2.9 on following configuration in Windows XP
professional environment.
Mysql 4.1.22
ActivePerl-5.8.8.822-MSWin32-x86-280952
apache_2.2.8-win32-x86-no_ssl

I am facing following problem, which are mention below. I am using MARC 21.
When I am adding a bibliographical information in newly created Biblio
framework (not defult one), it is not working properly and hanging the
browser.
Secondly i am facing error problem in most of the REPORTS area. Such as
Borrower, Catalogue and Circulation sanction. No report is generating. While
clicking on "Catalogue by Item type" and "Issue by borrower Catagory" it
show Internal Server Error.

Kindly do the needful.

With regards,
Nihar K Patra